CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE! WE WENT THE ROUNDS VISITING FAMILIES TODAY, AS I'M SURE YOU CAN TELL, I'M A NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL PLAYER (WHICH I WILL BE NEXT YEAR AND FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE) AND MY LITTLE HALLE IS A PINK BUNNY (TONYA WOULDN'T LET ME BUY THE NOTRE DAME CHEERLEADERS OUTFIT UNTIL A FUTURE HALLOWEEN), AND TONYA WAS A PUMPKIN.


LITTLE PIC OF THE FAMILY AT CARPET ONE.

GRANNY AND GRUMPY BERNT LOVE PINK BUNNIES!

THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY COUSIN LESLIE'S LITTLE ONES, MARLEY, PIPER, AND BODEN AKA LITTLE BRISCOE.

AFTER VISITING WITH THE BERNTS, THE REAL PARTY STARTED AT BIG CHRIS AND MOM-IN-LAW'S HOUSE. THIS IS JENNA AND JANEY.

THE BEST FOR LAST IS LITTLE TREVOR AKA TACKLE, THAT IS HIS NEW NAME, EVERYBODY NEEDS A NICKNAME, ITS THE RULES.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I cannot believe how big Hallie is getting. She is darling! Oh I sure miss seeing you guys. We just got a blog so hopefully we can stay in touch better. bandbmennear.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

Such a cute little bunny! What a fun family too! I am not motivated enough to dress myself up!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

KRYSTAL, FOR SOME REASON, I CAN'T GET IN YOURS....WHY? I GAVE YOU MY EMAIL...I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP UP ON YOUR LIL FAM!

Mosers said...

Hey there chicka... Long time no see... hey didn't you program my # into your phone? Well... why haven't you called? I've thought about calling you a lot since I saw you in the mall like 3 years ago... I found you off of Heather's Blog! Are you still in Pocatello? If so.. we totally have to get together! It's Heidi White "moser" by the way! Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
jhmoser.blogspot.com
heidibugg@hotmail.com
Yeah... I'm so glad I found you!