CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

GOING TO THE TEMPLE!

THIS MONTH, OUR WARD HAS MANY TEMPLE ASSIGNMENTS AND JARED AND I GET TO DO 4 OF THEM , PLUS I GET TO GO WITH THE YW ONCE TO DO BAPTISMS. WE WILL BE VERY BUSY. HOWEVER, THERE IS A SENSE OF CALMNESS IN THE TEMPLE THAT SURPASSES ANY FEELING I HAVE EVER FELT. WE DID SEALINGS TODAY AND AT ONE POINT THE SPIRIT WAS SO STRONG I ALMOST CRIED OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE A TEMPLE SO CLOSE BY THAT WE CAN ATTEND SO OFTEN. WITH ALL THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF THIS WORLD, THAT IS ONE PLACE YOU CAN GO AND FOR A BRIEF SECOND HAVE SILENCE AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING GOING ON AROUND US. I LOVE IT THERE AND I HAD A GREAT TIME AT OUR SESSION TODAY. YES, IT IS HARD TO GET UP AND GET READY AND HAVE HALLE READY AND TO NANNA'S ON TIME AND GET TO THE TEMPLE BUT ONCE WE ARE THERE IT IS SO WORTH IT. WHAT A GREAT TRIP!

2 comments:

The Mothership said...

I love the calmness & peace of the Temple to. And in todays world we definatley need to slow down and take a moment to think about the import things in life.
The two places I can do that are the Temple, and the mountains.
I haven't quite figured out how to make the home a place of peace and quite. I think it's the two little boys that are always running around and screeming.

Krystal said...

Sounds like you have some great opportunities ahead! I love going to the Temple too - it is usually crazy hectic to get there....but once there it is so worth the caos. Enjoy your experiences!